Windows Server 2012 R2 Inside Out Volume 2: Services, Security, & Infrastructure (eBook)
Please select required options above
This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows Server 2012 R2 - with a focus on infrastructure, core services, and security features.
- TCP/IP networking
- Managing DHCP
- DNS infrastructure and management
- Implementing and managing DNS and WINS
- Active Directory architecture, sites, replication, domain services
- Read-only domain controllers
- Managing users, groups, and computers
- Managing Group Policy
- Active Directory site administration
- Deploying and managing print services
Digital access to the title until it is retired
A trusted source for learning
Every book in our catalog comes from trusted leaders in education including Pearson, McGrawHill, and Microsoft Press. They offer a flexible, accessible solution for learning and exam prep. Written by industry experts and downloadable to any device, books are the perfect addition to courseware offerings. You can also market books as supplemental training materials for certification preparation.